same day, last year [2021-11-14]
5.03 M (47%)
98.6 M (41%)
Please note: Threadless isn't a Dailytics user yet. We simply love them.
Stop missing important website insights
Our pre-built and custom reports give you insights into important
changes to your website traffic.
Easy to use and packed with benefits
Let us make it simpler for you.
- Straight in your Slack workspace
- Get the most important metrics of your website in your Slack workspace every morning.
- Start meaningful conversations
- Increase awareness of your website's performance and start meaningful conversations with your team.
- Real Slack integration
- Forget about attaching emails into Slack. Enjoy the real Slack integration.
- Simple filtering
- Track what's important to you, filter by country, source, path, and more.
- 60 days chart
- Add as many charts as you want and see data from the last 60 days.
- Multi comparsion charts
- Compare different sources, different pages or different countries in the same chart!
It will take just 2 minutes to setup your report. Word.
- Sign in into Dailytics
- Use your Google account or our simple password-less sign in.If you want to use Google Analytics, please use the "Sign in with Google" button.
- Create your report
- Choose the source of your data and set up your report.Unless using Google Analytics, you will need to generate an API key in your analytics provider's dashboard.
- Connect with Slack
- Connect your Slack workspace and choose the channel where you want to receive the report.You will receive the first report at the time you specified in the previous step.
What our users say
Do not take our word. See what our users say.
- For those of us who worry about the metrics of their platforms but do not want to waste time, Dailitycs is a daily blessing, delivering accurate metrics at the right time, in morning coffee :)Miguel MichelsonFounder @ Chaskiq
- We have lots of dashboards and reports in Google Analytics, but Dailytics is the only one that gives us the most important metrics we need to understand our audience and optimize our content. It's a must-have for any content team.Ahmad RahmanDigital Experience Automation & Optimization @ AMD
- Dailytics delivers the right dose of growth metrics every morning to go with the first coffee. It's so easy to use, customisable and useful that it's a joy.Miguel PazFounder @ Reveniu
- Dailytics helps us to sense our readers' preferences and give new life to items we thought were forgotten when they become popular again.Felipe OvalleCo-Founder @ OhMyGeek!
- Dailytics helps us navigate an ocean of data by providing a daily and precise snapshot of the analytics we need to understand before our morning coffee, eliminating all the noise and allowing us to jump into discussions quickly with our team. A must have for the teams of any site that produces daily content.David BasultoCo-Founder & Editor in Chief @ ArchDaily
- Google Analytics can be very overwhelming and you can end up spending a lot more time than you intended. Dailytics makes it easy for me by pulling the reports that are important to me and emailing them to me on a daily basis. This helps me save time that I can spend on other areas of the business.Abbas Jaffar AliFounder @ Tbreak Media