same day, last year [2022-01-27]
5.03 M (47%)
98.6 M (41%)
Please note: Plain Bear isn't a Dailytics user yet. We simply love them.
How to install the Slack integration
Find out the step by step to install the Slack integration.
What will happen next?
Let's check what will Dailytics be doing behind the scenes.
- Dailytics will collect your stats
- We will collect your stats from your website analytics provider (Google Analytics, Pirsch, Plausible, etc) every morning - if it's a daily report - or every week - if it's a weekly report.
- We will enrich your stats
- One of the most important features of Dailytics is the ability to enrich your stats with data from your website, like the images, authors and titles.This is done by crawling your website.
- We will post the report to Slack
- Once the report is ready, we will post it to the Slack channel you chose when installing the integration.
Easy to use and packed with benefits
Let us make it simpler for you.
- Straight in your Slack workspace
- Get the most important metrics of your website in your Slack workspace every morning.
- Start meaningful conversations
- Increase awareness of your website's performance and start meaningful conversations with your team.
- Real Slack integration
- Forget about attaching emails into Slack. Enjoy the real Slack integration.
- Simple filtering
- Track what's important to you, filter by country, source, path, and more.
- 60 days chart
- Add as many charts as you want and see data from the last 60 days.
- Multi comparsion charts
- Compare different sources, different pages or different countries in the same chart!
What our users say
Do not take our word. See what our users say.
- For those of us who worry about the metrics of their platforms but do not want to waste time, Dailitycs is a daily blessing, delivering accurate metrics at the right time, in morning coffee :)Miguel MichelsonFounder @ Chaskiq
- We have lots of dashboards and reports in Google Analytics, but Dailytics is the only one that gives us the most important metrics we need to understand our audience and optimize our content. It's a must-have for any content team.Ahmad RahmanDigital Experience Automation & Optimization @ AMD
- Dailytics delivers the right dose of growth metrics every morning to go with the first coffee. It's so easy to use, customisable and useful that it's a joy.Miguel PazFounder @ Reveniu
- Dailytics helps us to sense our readers' preferences and give new life to items we thought were forgotten when they become popular again.Felipe OvalleCo-Founder @ OhMyGeek!
- Dailytics helps us navigate an ocean of data by providing a daily and precise snapshot of the analytics we need to understand before our morning coffee, eliminating all the noise and allowing us to jump into discussions quickly with our team. A must have for the teams of any site that produces daily content.David BasultoCo-Founder & Editor in Chief @ ArchDaily
- Google Analytics can be very overwhelming and you can end up spending a lot more time than you intended. Dailytics makes it easy for me by pulling the reports that are important to me and emailing them to me on a daily basis. This helps me save time that I can spend on other areas of the business.Abbas Jaffar AliFounder @ Tbreak Media